Friday, December 11, 2009

Fool's Names And Fool's Faces!

How y'all doing? I thought I'd take a little moment from the hustle and bustle of the season and give y'all a laugh. Remember how I told y'all there were just some things I couldn't make up? Well, my oldest melon head found some proof positive that mine and Cat Daddy's rendezvous location wasn't some mythical locale like Camelot. Sometimes even I start to wonder as the years go by if it really did happen. Thanks to my eagle eye son though, I know it was alive and well back in the 70's and if you don't believe me, just take a gander at this Time magazine article. Be sure and look at the date!!!

SEE!!! Now would I lie to my little honeys???

XOXO

Trash

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Just thank your lucky stars that there wasn't a picture in Time magazine of you and Cat Daddy snuggled up there at the Palms Danceland!!! Whew! I can't imagine your rendevous described as "seedy"! Whatever, Time magagzine!!!
    By the way, clicking on the link doesn't work, but copying and pasting the address does! Thanks for sharing your den of iniquity! :)

    Malisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well CRA-A-AP!!! It was working when I posted it...I swear up and down. I checked and double checked! Oh yeah, I didn't know it was seedy the first time I went, but yeah...that's the word for it!
    Trash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. I love yours and have just spent the last half hour laughing my head off. Love your style of writing. I'm now a follower. Don't want to miss a single episode. LOL

    ReplyDelete